Thursday, April 14, 2011

Urethane foam to make cupcakes!

The urethane foam, sponge dough Can be make.
Recently, a new polyurethane foam material was released from the company PADICO.



Here are the cupcakes with urethane foam.

An  A agent is mixed with the pigment.
 Then stir into a B agent.

Put mixture into a silicon mold.
The amount may be expanded into a silicon mold so that one-third.
Completed expansion reaction has stopped.

Squeeze the cream.

To finish decorating it looks great!
Sponge fabric color, you can make many kinds I change the color mix.

I like relatively simple design !

The fabric texture is nice to use a sponge urethane foam.

Seems like a real!

My web site

My blogJapanese version).



This site is link free.
Please use this banner link.


7 comments:

  1. I saw this on sale. I wanted to try it so badly. I believe "fuwa fuwa" is a good way to put how soft and touchy it looks.

    I want to try it, I think I might.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you for sharing this with us! I've tried polyurethane foam too ( I believe it's almost the same as urethane foam) and I love it now :) I will make cupcakes too but I would like to ask if the cream holds to the foam or do I have to use a glue to secure it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sei veramente bravissima manderò il tuo blog su facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. > Pawawanpi san
    There are also elastic texture.(^v^)
    Suited to represent the fabric of a soft sponge.
    Is this items difficult to obtain overseas?
    I also popular in Japan, fluffy texture.

    > Mini Mo san
    Hi!
    I'm good like fluffy texture!

    Cream material, "modeling paste"I'm using.
    No need to use glue.

    Cream textured material similar to most "Creamy Whip" is.

    PADICO ONLINE SHOIP
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/heartylove/4041_1028/

    I'm using.


    > ellebi san
    Come non familiari.
    Ma io ho la mia pagina!

    Facebook page
    FAKE SWEETS & SWEETS DECO ~ Dolce Mente ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone!
    Please tell your friends to my blog.
    Then I am happy!


    Il tuo amico, la prego di dirmi il mio blog.
    Grazie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nice post on Foaming Agent which is use in polyurethane material.Polyurethane foam is widely used in high resiliency flexible foam seating, rigid foam insulation panels, microcellular foam seals and gaskets, durable elastomeric wheels and tires, automotive suspension bushings, electrical potting compounds, seals, gaskets, carpet underlay, and hard plastic parts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this article very helpful. thanks. godteributikken

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...